Error: No 32-bit compiler toolchain found. I need help here...

So I decided to get into the C++ language of ue4, and when I went to create a new C++ project (Basic code), I got an error message:

The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.16/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe MyProject4 Development Win64 -project=“G:/Users/Christina/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject4/MyProject4.uproject” -editorrecompile -progress -NoHotReloadFromIDE
Performing full C++ include scan (building a new target)
Creating makefile for MyProject4 (no existing makefile)
@progress push 5%
Parsing headers for MyProject4Editor
Running UnrealHeaderTool “G:\Users\Christina\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject4\MyProject4.uproject” “G:\Users\Christina\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject4\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyProject4Editor\Development\MyProject4Editor.uhtmanifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
Reflection code generated for MyProject4Editor in 8.6623313 seconds
@progress pop
ERROR: No 32-bit compiler toolchain found in G:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\bin\cl.exe

I really don’t know how to solve this. :confused:
I’m using Unreal Engine V4.16.2, and I’m using VS2017.

Download and install this: http://landinghub.visualstudio.com/visual-cpp-build-tools

It includes VS2015 MSVC compiler toolset which I think is still required by UE4.

So I installed the VS2015 Compiler toolset, (at least, I think I did) and when I went into Unreal, It told me that I had to install visual studio 2017. However, I already have VS2017 installed and updated to the latest update. I don’t know if this matters, but I installed the build tools onto my G drive, instead of C.

UE4 does not require VS2017 on Windows. We are using 4.19 with VS2015 and it works fine.