Error lnk2001

Hallo everybody) I try to make my first project on UE4, and I face with a lot of troubles. Help me please with this errors :

PickupItem.cpp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ""public: virtual void __cdecl APickupItem::Prox_Implementation(class UPrimitiveComponent *,class AActor *,class UPrimitiveComponent *,int,bool,struct FHitResult const &)" (?Prox_Implementation@APickupItem@@UEAAXPEAVUPrimitiveComponent@@PEAVAActor@@0H_NAEBUFHitResult@@@Z)"prototip1.generated.cpp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ""public: virtual void __cdecl APickupItem::Prox_Implementation(class UPrimitiveComponent *,class AActor *,class UPrimitiveComponent *,int,bool,struct FHitResult const &)" (?Prox_Implementation@APickupItem@@UEAAXPEAVUPrimitiveComponent@@PEAVAActor@@0H_NAEBUFHitResult@@@Z)"

this errors were generated by command “…\BatchFiles\Build.bat” prototip1Editor Win64 Development “…\prototip1.uproject” -waitmutex

This is PickUpItem.h:

#pragma once

#include "GameFramework/Actor.h"
#include "PickupItem.generated.h"

UCLASS()
class PROTOTIP1_API APickupItem : public AActor
{
	GENERATED_UCLASS_BODY()
public:

UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, BlueprintReadWrite, Category = Item)
		FString Name;

int Quantity;

UPROPERTY(VisibleDefaultsOnly, BlueprintReadOnly, Category = Item)
		USphereComponent* ProxSphere;

UPROPERTY(VisibleDefaultsOnly, BlueprintReadOnly, Category = Item)
		UStaticMeshComponent* Mesh;
	поверхности
		UTexture2D* Icon;

UFUNCTION(BlueprintNativeEvent, Category = Collision)
	void Prox(class UPrimitiveComponent* HitComp, AActor* OtherActor, UPrimitiveComponent* OtherComp, int32 OtherBodyIndex, bool bFromSweep, const FHitResult & SweepResult);
};

Thanks in advance)

Hi Volkoshkursk ,

The meta data BlueprintNativeEvent you have provided to the Prox function required a C++ implementation in source APickupItem::Prox_Implementation. If you want to have a C++ that has its implementation in BP then you need to replace the meta data with BlueprintImplementableEvent.

Hope that helps. Cheers,

Thank you very much) It’s working now