Error Launching/packaging project

Hi,

I’ve been trying to Launch and Package a project to upload it to the Stadia Portal but I keep running into this error:
LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: Failed to load script DLL: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.27\Engine\Platforms\Stadia\Binaries\DotNET\AutomationScripts\Stadia.Automation.dll: Could not load file or assembly ‘Stadia.Automation.dll’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the path specified.

I’m guessing its a missing file since I cant find it in the provided files but I’m not really sure how to fix it and was wondering if anyone here had an idea on where to get these files or how to fix this error

Yes I am having this same issue. Slightly different but AutomationScripts. I have a feeling its a Microsoft SDK missing or something wrong with 4.27 binaries. As when I go to the folder where AutomationScripts.Automation.dll I see this file but it is marked AutomationScripts.Automation.dll.old

On top of this I even tried renaming AutomationScripts.Automation.dll.old back toAutomationScripts.Automation.dll and guess what? The file magically reset’s itself to .old.

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Failed to load script DLL: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.27\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\AutomationScripts\AutomationScripts.Automation.dll: Could not load file or assembly ‘AutomationScripts.Automation.dll’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I have the exact same issue on a fresh Unreal 4.27.2 install on a new computer. If anyone has a solution to this or a suggestion.
Please let me know!