Error Internal compiler error inside CreateExecutionSchedule (site 1);

I’ve been getting this error after editing one of my blueprints named BP_PlayerCharacter

LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler] Error Internal compiler error inside CreateExecutionSchedule (site 1); please contact the framework team as we need a repro for this bug!
LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler] Error The property associated with  OtherActor  could not be found
LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler] Error The property associated with  OtherComp  could not be found
LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler] Error The property associated with  OtherBodyIndex  could not be found
LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler] Error The property associated with  OtherActor  could not be found
LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler] Error The property associated with  OtherComp  could not be found
LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler] Error The property associated with  OtherBodyIndex  could not be found
LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler] Error The property associated with  bFromSweep  could not be found
LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler] Error The property associated with  SweepResult  could not be found
LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler] Error The property associated with  DeltaSeconds  could not be found
LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler] Error The property associated with  AxisValue  could not be found
LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler] Error The property associated with  AxisValue  could not be found
LogBlueprint:Warning: [compiler] Warning [0007.81] Compile of BP_PlayerCharacter failed. 12 Fatal Issue(s) 0 Warning(s) [in 18 ms]

If I remove the blueprint events, the errors disappear. For instance if I remove the Tick event, the DeltaSeconds could not be found error disappears.

The changes I did that caused(?) the crash were the implementation of the onComponentBeginOverlap and OnComponentEndOverlap events in the BP_PlayerCharacter blueprint.

The blueprint uasset file: link text
The bluprint uasset file before the changes: link text

The Log: link text

My specs:

Engine Version: 4.4.3
 System Model: iMac13,2
 Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX
 Operating System: OS X 10.9.4 (13E28)
 System Resolution: 2560 x 1440

Nombre del modelo:    iMac
   Identificador del modelo:    iMac13,2
   Nombre del procesador:    Intel Core i5
   Velocidad del procesador:    3,2 GHz
   Cantidad de procesadores:    1
   Cantidad total de núcleos:    4
   Caché de nivel 2 (por núcleo):    256 KB
   Caché de nivel 3:    6 MB
   Memoria:    8 GB
   Versión de la ROM de arranque:    IM131.010A.B05
   Versión SMC (sistema):    2.11f14

Does the Editor on the Mac get more errors than the PC Editor? Because I get crashes every day several times.

Let me know If any other information or file is needed.

Hi ,

Does this occur on a clean project with no additional content? What version of the editor are you currently running?

4.4.3 installed using the launcher.

I create a clean project and I get no errors.

What type of functionality are you attempting to get out of your tick event? Can you post a screenshot of your blueprints so I can take a look?

Hi ,

We have not heard from you in quite some time. I am marking this thread as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this error, please respond with the requested information. Thank you!