Error in Tutorial Possibly

When following this tutorial I couldn’t get it to work. The part of the code here:
ItemSpawner.SpawnItem(Player)
Gives the following error: “This function parameter expects a value of type tuple(), but this argument is an incompatible value of type agent.”
This happens even if I copy and paste the entire code example into my code. Obviously, I can change the Player type to Tuple() but that will cause an error on this line:
Button.InteractedWithEvent.Subscribe(OnButtonInteractedWith) because it is expecting an agent type. Any idea how I fix that?

Edit: this concern was also brought up by someone else here.

The item_spawner_device doesn’t actually take any parameters (ref)

So maybe that’s the problem?

Does it work if you change the spawn line to ItemSpawner.SpawnItem() ? That would be an issue in the tutorial then.

Also make sure to add an item to spawn on the Item Spawner.

Yes, it works when nothing is out there. Thank you for your response. I am closing this ticket out because the other one I linking was responded to by a staff member. Anyone coming here can you use that for reference.