Error: Error Unknown Cook Failure

I’m trying to package my game, but the cook always shuts down giving me an Unknown Cook Error.
I’ve search in the forum, and the only answer I found was deleting saved and intermediate files, but anyway, appears again.

Here is the error:

Thank you.

with 44 errors, its hard to see on 1 single screenshot…could you post the log.txt?

Sure:link text

there are several blueprint compiler errors…have you checked that all your blueprints compile correctly first?

There’s just one error, that I don’t know how to solve it, it says: Cannot acces `NewBlueprint_C_1´. It is pending kill.
From this launch character

that blueprint is basically entering an inifinite loop with that low timed delay…but again, after fixing the blueprints errors, could you post the new complete log, not just the summary section.

I’ve search for an error in the blueprints, and I found one in the Character Blueprint, but again, the 44 errors are there.
I send you the log:link text

Have you moved the project folder? or copied/pasted it and replaced the name?. try deleting Intermediate/Saved/Binaries folder. then right click on the uproject file and do a Generate Project Files. post new Log after that.

doesn’t appear generate files, only Generate Visual Studio Project Files, and it gives me error.

I tried to copy the starte content folder from another project, but now there are 51 errors…

I’ve check all the errors, and now the package can be done.

Thank you for your help!!

glad you got your answer.