Error editing Product Configuration. Try again.

The product configuration is unable to save anything and just displays the following error- “Error editing Product Configuration. Try again.” Tried in both Firefox and Chrome with the same results. Is this a bug or is there something I’m missing?

Hey there @space_crumpet,

Thank you for reaching out! As a majority of the Epic Team is currently on a summer break it may be a little while before I have some guidance for you, but I am currently researching this and hope to have an answer for you soon!

thank you for your response! i look forward to getting this issue resolved :slight_smile:

Hey there @space_crumpet,

We will need more details in order to reproduce the issue.
It doesn’t look like a very straightforward issue and we will need to know more.
We would like to know:

• ProductID
  • Copy the error ID
  • Which exactly field you are trying to update.
  • Whether or not the product is already published to the store.

Thanks!

Hello! Here is the info you requested.

Product ID: 86239126421c4bccabb08b1cd1e63d31
Error ID: 546547

This occurs when any of the fields are updated.
The product is not published and is a draft.

Thank you!

Hey there,

We’ve been looking into this issue and haven’t been able to recreate this. Are you still encountering this bug?

I’m afraid so. Idk if it’ll help but I have attached a screenshot, maybe I’m doing something wrong. But the error seems to occur regardless of whether I fill the entire form or just one box.

Hey Space_Crumpet

Is the Product Details the only category where the error is showing up? Are you able make modifications in the other sections like Offers, Pages, and Ratings?

It will also be helpful if you could copy that error in the pop-up box as well and send it over.

Thanks!

The error does not show up on any other pages but saving what I have entered does not work either. It shows a blank form no matter what I have filled out. Seems like everything is broken for me.

“Error editing Product Configuration. Try again.” When pressing copy error in the product details form, that is what it copied onto my clipboard.

Thank you for this update, it has been forwarded to the engineers and we hope to have some next steps soon!

Gave it a try today and it seems to be working now! Thanks for fixing :slight_smile: have a good day!

You’re very welcome! Let us know if you encounter any other issues!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.