error CS0103: The name 'PublicDefinitions' does not exist in the current context

I am trying to install the OSC package of monsieurgustav, when installing and trying to create Visual Studio Project Files from the UE4 project I get the CS0103 error.
It concerns the following code:

namespace UnrealBuildTool.Rules { public class OSC : ModuleRules { public OSC(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base(Target) { PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange( new string] { “Networking”, } ); PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange( new string] { “Core”, “CoreUObject”, “Engine”, “Sockets”, “InputCore”, “Slate”, “SlateCore”, } ); PrivateIncludePathModuleNames.AddRange( new string] { “Settings”, } ); PrivateIncludePaths.AddRange( new string] { “OSC/Private”, “OSC/Private/Common”, “OSC/Private/Receive”, } ); if (Target.Type == TargetRules.TargetType.Editor) { PublicDefinitions.Add(“OSC_EDITOR_BUILD=1”); PrivateDependencyModuleNames.Add(“UnrealEd”); } else { PublicDefinitions.Add(“OSC_EDITOR_BUILD=0”); } } } }
Please help me.

This was renamed to GlobalDefinitions recently, you’ll have to update the build files.