Error : Crash after "Begin stack for UAT

Hi! I’m having trouble while trying to package my game. Everything was fine for around an hour before suddenly failed the cooking…

I don’t really understand what is the problem about… Here’s the end of my log :
link text

Thank you in advance for your answers…

Here is the full log (it may have the start of a first cook at the beginning that I stopped briefly).

link text

Hello,

• Are you able to package a clean, blank project?
  • If you are experiencing a crash, are you getting a crash reporter window? If so, could you provide your Machine ID and ensure you send the report?
  • What platform are you attempting to package for?

Hi !

• Yes, i’m able to package a blank project or other projects, so I guess the problem comes from this one.
  • I am not getting a crash when packaging, but I’m getting some on particular events. The next time it’ll happend I will get the Machine ID, and I always pay attention to send report.
  • For windows 64bit

Okay, please respond when you get the crash to occur and provide the Machine ID.

Also, what do you mean when you say you are getting a crash on particular events?

I mean that UE crashes when doing specifical action (copying/pasting somes nodes from a map to another…). I’ll look forward to make a list of the things that make it crash

Hello,

Please respond to this thread with the additional requested information as soon as possible so that we can continue to investigate this issue.

In the meantime, I will be closing the topic, but please feel free to reopen it when you have the information.

Have a great day