Error code: IS-MF01

i’ve downloaded the Dev Kit from the Epic Games launcher twice now, but this is all that I get when i try to launch it…

Can anyone help?

ok, so i removed the Dev kit, and tried to redownload it. now I’m getting error code IS-FC02… FML

no one can tell me whats going on?

Are you running the launcher as an Administrator?

Also, what are you’re system specs?

I’m sorry that you are not able to launcher the Engine from the launcher. For direct support, please visit http://help.epicgames.com/ here you can find a contact form that should help you out. To access the contact form, please use the “Email Us” button under the “Contact Us” section.

If you are looking for a more immediate solution, you can also launch the engine without the launcher by running the UE4Editor.exe in your engine build folder. You can also try building from source if you download the full source code from the launcher.

I hope that helps!

I’m having an error on rocket league and this is the error code IS-MF01-1392-1392 But I don’t know how to fix it.

this is whjat happens when you hire someone for diversity and not quality guess were all moving to new game engines and game stores, glad i never bought any games but i got boned by some buys on dev market place ill see if i can get a manual downlaod and vault everyhtng i own ugh

and you cant build form source if you do not have windows ten and vc 2019 …now you do understand why i say these things during a pandemic , and where many people cannot get the hardware to upgrade to crapware ten er windows ten

I had the same issue. I fixed it by disabling the antivirus during the installation. It was putting some unreal engine files in quarantine.