Error Code: E70-2007

Is anyone getting “Product Activation Failed! An error occurred processing your request, please try again.
Error Code: E70-2007
” when trying to download the Infinity Blade:Sounds?

Hello! We’ve actually removed the Infinity Blade Sounds from the Marketplace temporarily while we ensure we have the rights to distribute all the content within it. It’s not supposed to be visible to the public, so this is an error. Unfortunately I don’t have an ETA on when the sounds may be available again.

So that’s why I keep getting that error! I REALLY hope it becomes available again!

Hello, I got this error soon after the Infinity Blade Sounds were released, then they disappeared from the marketplace for a while, and now that they’re back I still get this error?
Is that to be expected or should I actually be able to get the sounds now?

I’m not the only one asking:

I also have that issue. The blog post still says “Update: We mistakenly included sound assets that Epic does not have the rights to distribute in the ‘Infinity Blade: Sounds’ pack. We’ve removed the pack from Marketplace as we investigate. We hope to update the content and make it available again. We are terribly sorry about this and apologize for any inconvenience it causes.” Can someone please provide an update? Thanks

Hi all! At this point we’ve officially removed the pack from Marketplace. We hope to update the content and make it available again, but I don’t have a time estimate for when or if we will. We are terribly sorry about this and apologize for any inconvenience it causes.

Okay, I was just confused, because you put the broken link back up after it was initially removed from the marketplace.
Thanks for clearing that up!

Hi Everyone I am also getting the same error! It’s on the Realistic Rocks Vol. 1 pack in the marketplace. Any knowledge on why this is happening?

Hi Jaston!

I’m sorry for the confusion! This submission has also been removed from the Marketplace. At this point we do not have an ETA when that particular pack will come back online but typically when you see that error it means you’ve tried to purchase something that is no longer on the Marketplace. This should be resolved now so you should not see it unless you’ve bought it previously. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Stephanie