Error code E200-0

Hi Folks,

since yesterday I cannot buy anything in the market place anymore.
I get error code E200-0.

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?
Or is it an issue on Epic´s side?

Cheerz
Moshi

Hey Moshington, sorry to hear about this. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so send a message to Stephanie letting her know and she should be able to help you sort it out. =)

Hi SE_JonF,

Yes, still the same Problem here.
Will email Stephanie about it.

Many thanks
Kind regards

Moshi

Hey Moshington,

I hope it gets resolved quickly. Happy to help. =)

Hi guys,
I’m getting the same issue since 4 days ago :c
I’ve never had any problem like this and I’m worried,
hope to get this solved soon :\

hi guys,
Same problem for me

Hey everyone,

I created a thread in the private marketplace hub just in case the staff isn’t aware of the issue. Hopefully we’ll be able to hear back from them today.

Should’ve seen this thread earlier. I am having the same issue, I cannot purchase anything from either the launcher or the website

Hey Nitronik, have you tried contacting Stephanie via the forums, or emailing marketplace-support@unrealengine.com letting them know of the issue?

Hey everyone,

The marketplace staff are aware of the issue and looking into correcting it. In the meantime, if you could reach out to them and let them know the following it could help to narrow down what’s causing it and provide a fix:

-The exact error code you’re getting
-What e-mail address is associated with the affected account
-What country you are in

Forward the information to marketplace-support@unrealengine.com

Hi Folks,

I cannot buy anything in the market place anymore.
I am getting error code E200-0.

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?
Or is it an issue on Epic´s side?

Cheerz
Kshitij

[USER=“3951053”]terian lanister[/USER] we experienced a brief outage the other day. This should now be resolved, but if you are still experiencing the issue after restarting the launcher, please let us know.

Hi folks,
I am also facing the same problem of error er200-0
Does anyone knows how to solve this problem

Found the solution!
Just get stuff from their web version! >>> Epic Games Store | Download & Play PC Games, Mods, DLC & More – Epic Games

hello everyone i have been facing E200-0 error and i cannot get anything from store and if i try it at your web version and click the get button it just keeps loading forever can anyone kindly help