ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args

hei guys, i have a problem in UE5, i’m from Brasil.
When i go to compile a project to android, this problem occurs:
UATHelper: Packaging (Android): ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c “C:\Users\alexandre.seibert\Documents\Unreal Projects\UE_5_TENTATIVA_VR_and\Intermediate\Android\arm64\gradle\rungradle.bat” :app:assembleDebug

2 Likes

hey guys, problem solved, look a little above the error, it will be specified where it was.
In my case, version 32.0.0 of SDK n was compatible, uninstall it in SDK Manager, and install versions up to 30.0.0, the project will compile correctly

1 Like

I was running into this issue on UE4.27. Thanks for helping me find the fix! It was driving me crazy, Android Studio is so messy to me.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem in 4.26.2

use the old version from SDK, uninstall the latest versions and install version up to 30.0.0

1 Like

which version should i download and can u send a link

now, activate the show package details
Uninstall de new versions, and downloaded the versions up 30.0.0

im still getting this error

try deleting saved and intermediate folders

that didn’t change anything

try to rename your project to myproject, go to Config folder, Default Engine, and change the name there also to myproject

Delete the folders saved and intermediated again, and install all versions from SDK Manager up 30.0.0, all versions

i changed the project’s name but there’s no code like that. i deleted both folders and installed 19.1.0-30.0.0

do you think about upgrading your project to version 4.27? this is all i know to solve the problem, sorry!

im downloading 4.27.2 right now

1 Like

where you get until now have the sem issue

I found this I hope it helps you

if you also got this line, go to it find d8.bat, copy it rename to “dx.bat”
then there is another one
Build-tool 32.0.0 is missing DX_JAR at C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\build-tools\32.0.0\lib\dx.jar
do the same thing just copy and rename, it works

Problem Fixed Here : ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args Unreal Engine | Rungradle.bat Unreal Engine - YouTube

1 Like