Error C2039: 'CacheThreads': is not a member of 'UImgMediaSettings'

Hi There.

I recently bougth a new PC, i downloaded the UE4 engine source from github as usual, installed all the needed Visual studios, and dependencies.

But now when i am trying to build the engine, i get some strange errors, i can’t find anything about this topic anywhere on the internet.

Hope that someone out there can help me with the anwser.

My old specs was:

Intel i5 / 2.6 GHz ( If i remember
right )

Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB -
TwinFrozer II

16 GB DDR3 - 1600 MHz

And my new specs is:

Intel Core i9 9900K / 3.6 GHz Coffee
Lake

Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 6GB

32GB DDR4 - 3000 MHz

I don’t know if this issue is related to threading or is a bug with the new processor / GFX card, but it says something with the cache threads.

This have drived me nuts for a week now, and i dont know where to start, my badest feeling is that it has something to do with my setup, but i hope that some experts in here could spread some light on my nightmare :slight_smile:

Have been unable to work on my project for far too long now :frowning:

This is the errors that make my engine build fail

Have used UE version 4.19 in some months before all this, with everything working fine, but then after i bougth the new pc, and with the same UE setup procedure as on the last pc, i get these errors. It is very strange.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

Thank you very much, i will try that then.
But im not sure if it is a bug with the new systems, or a missing dependencie.
Have never encountered it before, only when i upgraded my system.
Thats the reason why i was posting here, thanks for the quick anwser, have a nice day :slight_smile: