Error Building iOS Project

Hi, how are you? i need some help to find the problem and solve it. Before i was used my old mac and i can made the build without problem, but now using my new mac allways give errors with the remote build for iOS.

I created the certificate on this new mac and update the provision mobile file. After that i make the import over my project hay both say Valid over the Unreal Engine.

Now when start to compile, the part when use the connect by rsyc/ssh work perfect but in some place give me this error and only show a warning regarding the sign certificate:

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):         /usr/bin/codesign --force --sign E45CC9D110117744544EA01B29C3EC67AFCE11E0
--entitlements /Users/mac.user/UE4/Builds/DESKTOP-VMFA6R8/D/Unreal_Projects/ProjectFinalClean/Intermediate/ProjectFilesIOS/build/ProjectFinalClean.build/Shipping-iphoneos/ProjectFinalClean.build/ProjectFinalClean.app.xcent
--timesta  mp=none /Users/mac.user/UE4/Builds/DESKTOP-VMFA6R8/D/Unreal_Projects/ProjectFinalClean/Binaries/IOS/Payload/ProjectFinalClean.app UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):     Warning: unable to build chain to self-signed root for signer "iPhone Distribution: iOS Develop (5B66IRE1MN)"  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):     /Users/mac.user/UE4/Builds/DESKTOP-VMFA6R8/D/Unreal_Projects/ProjectFinalClean/Binaries/IOS/Payload/ProjectFinalClean.app: errSecInternalComponent  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):     Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1  PackagingResults: Warning: unable to build chain to self-signed root for signer "iPhone Distribution: iOS Develop (5B66IRE1MN)"  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):     UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):     ** BUILD FAILED
**  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):     UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):     UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):     The following build commands failed:  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):        CodeSign /Users/mac.user/UE4/Builds/DESKTOP-VMFA6R8/D/Unreal_Projects/ProjectFinalClean/Binaries/IOS/Payload/ProjectFinalClean.app UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):     (1 failure)  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):  Executing /Users/mac.user/UE4/Builds/DESKTOP-VMFA6R8/D/Unreal_Projects/ProjectFinalClean/Intermediate/Build/IOS/ProjectFinalClean/Shipping/CleanProject.sh UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):     ERROR: Unhandled exception: System.Exception:
** BUILD FAILED **  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):              at UnrealBuildTool.IOSToolChain.PostBuildSync (UnrealBuildTool.IOSPostBuildSyncTarget Target) [0x00cad] in :0  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):            at UnrealBuildTool.IOSPostBuildSyncMode.Execute (Tools.DotNETCommon.CommandLineArguments Arguments) [0x00018] in :0  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):            at UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.Main (System.String[] ArgumentsArray) [0x002bb] in :0  PackagingResults: Error: Unhandled exception: System.Exception: ** BUILD FAILED **  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): [Remote] Downloading C:\Users\WinUser\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.25\UBT-ProjectFinalClean-IOS-Shipping_2_Remote.txt UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Total execution time: 297,60 seconds  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Took 297,8431717s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=8  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\WinUser\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.25\UBT-ProjectFinalClean-IOS-Shipping_2.txt)  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=8 (8)  UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): BUILD FAILED  PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

Anyone have any idea what is the problem and the way to solve that?
Thx.
BR

I met this error as well and found a solution online which solved it.

The key issue here is the root certificate.

Delete all root certificate (“Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority”) from your Keychain Access. Click certificates and delete it from both LOGIN & SYSTEM (If both area have this certificate)

Then download the latest cert through link below, and double click to add to keychain

https://www.apple.com/certificateauthority/AppleWWDRCAG3.cer

Make sure it is in your Keychain’s SYSTEM and you ONLY have ONE root certificate in your Keychain’s SYSTEM area, NOT in LOGIN area.