Error building from source

I am trying to build the 4.0.1 build from github with MSVS Express 2013 and have the DX2010 runtime installed.
When i try to build i get these errors after about 15 seconds

Error	1	error : System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.	E:\UE4\UnrealEngine\Engine\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\EXEC	UE4
Error	2	error : UnrealHeaderTool failed for target 'UE4Editor' (platform: Win64, module info: E:\UE4\UnrealEngine\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest).	E:\UE4\UnrealEngine\Engine\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\EXEC	UE4
Error	3	error MSB3073: The command "..\..\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat UE4Editor Win64 Development" exited with code -1.	C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets	38	5	UE4

I am running on a 16Gig PC with about 11Gig free before trying to build, So i dont know what is going on there.
As for error 2 and 3 i have no idea.

VS Output.

1>------ Build started: Project: UE4, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
1>  Building UnrealHeaderTool...
1>EXEC : error : System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
1>     at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
1>     at System.Management.ManagementScope.InitializeGuts(Object o)
1>     at System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize()
1>     at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Initialize()
1>     at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Get()
1>     at UnrealBuildTool.LocalExecutor.ExecuteActions(List`1 Actions) in e:\UE4\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\LocalExecutor.cs:line 289
1>     at UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.ExecuteActions(List`1 ActionsToExecute, String& ExecutorName) in e:\UE4\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\ActionGraph.cs:line 267
1>     at UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.RunUBT(String] Arguments) in e:\UE4\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\UnrealBuildTool.cs:line 1109
1>  Cumulative action seconds (8 processors): 0.00 building projects, 0.00 compiling, 0.00 creating app bundles, 0.00 generating debug info, 0.00 linking, 0.00 other
1>  UBT execution time: 6.18 seconds
1>EXEC : error : UnrealHeaderTool failed for target 'UE4Editor' (platform: Win64, module info: E:\UE4\UnrealEngine\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest).
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: The command "..\..\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat UE4Editor Win64 Development" exited with code -1.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Did you follow the instructions? Its called a memory leak, its irrelevant how much ram you have free.

You need to make sure you have unzipped the dependencies part 1 and 2 into the engine source directory and an additional step not mentioned is installing windows 8.1 sdk.

After that run the batch file to create project files in the engine directory, and then open UE4 project file and build.

I did follow the instructions (also watched the video) and have the 8.1 sdk but still getting the errors.

[=Mrtn;1961]
I did follow the instructions (also watched the video) and have the 8.1 sdk but still getting the errors.
[/]

Post a screen shot of your directory structure.

What OS do you have?

Running windows 7

Hi Mrtn,

If you are still having trouble, please post on the answerhub atanswers.unrealengine.com/index.html so we can better assist you.

Thank you and have a great day!