Error :app:mergeDebugResourceserror with gradle

Hello!

I’m trying to use this Plugin: GitHub - PandoraEntertainment/Facebook: A plugin for Unreal Engine 4 that integrates the Facebook SDK. in my game, but when I try to package the game (plugin enabled), the package process crashes:

LogPlayLevel: :app:mergeDebugResourceserror: top-left corner pixel must be either opaque white or transparent.
LogPlayLevel: error: top-left corner pixel must be either opaque white or transparent.
LogPlayLevel: error: found an invalid color.
LogPlayLevel: error: top-left corner pixel must be either opaque white or transparent.
LogPlayLevel: error: image must be at least 3x3 (1x1 image with 1 pixel border).
LogPlayLevel: error: image must be at least 3x3 (1x1 image with 1 pixel border).
LogPlayLevel: Error: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.tools.aapt2.Aapt2Exception: AAPT2 error: check logs for details
LogPlayLevel: :app:mergeDebugResources FAILED
LogPlayLevel: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
LogPlayLevel: * What went wrong:
LogPlayLevel: Execution failed for task ':app:mergeDebugResources'.
LogPlayLevel: > Error: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.tools.aapt2.Aapt2Exception: AAPT2 error: check logs for details
LogPlayLevel: * Try:
LogPlayLevel: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
LogPlayLevel: * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
LogPlayLevel: BUILD FAILED in 44s

I hope you guys can help me out!

Best regards from Germany :slight_smile:

For all those, who have the same problem. I fixed it by renaming all images in the Facebook-SDK.aar (under res/drawables-[XXX]) from: [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx].9.png to [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx].png

Hello, Please how can I locate this file?

Hi!
The Facebook-SDK.aar is in the thirdParty folder of the plugin or how ever you include it in your project. These .aar file can be opened like a normal archive file (e.g. with winrar). In this file (I can only speak for the FacebookSDK) you’ll find a res and some drawables folders. Inside of these drawables folders look for images with the .9.png ending and rename it to .png

Ohh thanks I’ll try that now. Are you on Discord? This is my Id: Ebube