[ERROR] App crashes on Android after successful packaging and installation

Problem:

→ After successful packaging, whether it is done through File->Packaging->Android(xx) or through the Project Launcher, the app is transferred and installed on Android (6.0.1), but crashes when opened without any specific error.
→ All other builds work fine.

I’m attaching:

→ [com.ndm.ndmre1-log_20170124.txt][1] which I was able to get with my android plugged in by USB and launching the Android SDK Monitor.bat

Looking forward to your reply.

@

Change your Android SDK API Level to android-24 and keep the NDK API level to latest. Also change your Target SDK to 24 instead of 25.

Please upload your full error output logs if you run into another error.

Thanks!

[UNREAL Log][1]

124339-projectlauncher_etc2_01312017.log (45.8 KB)

It didn’t work. Again, it runs through the entire packaging process, but once it makes it to the phone, it crashes.

The error on the android monitor triggered when I open the app is:
01-31 16:23:25.354: E/AndroidRuntime(13173): java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol “__aeabi_memmove” referenced by “/data/app/com.ndm.ndmre1-1/lib/arm/libUE4.so”…

Change your Minimum SDK Version to 21 since your NDK level is above 19.

[link text][1]

Are you able to even get the project onto the device at this point? The logs do not provide any errors or information that is helpful for me to determine what may be wrong.

If you’re not able to get the project onto the device, make sure you save your project. Go ahead and close the editor out, delete your Intermediate and Saved folder and that should force update any settings that were changed. And then repackage.

If you can get your project onto the device, please provide me with your logcat files from the logs:

• Attach your phone to the computer
  • Go here: C:\android-sdk-windows\tools
  • Open up Monitor.bat
  • Launch the program and save the logs

If you cannot get Monitor.bat to open, please go to:

• C:\android-sdk-windows\tools\lib\monitor-x86
  • Open up Monitor.exe
  • Follow the instructions above

Make sure that you highlight all of the logs, because they do not save unless they’re highlighted.

Thank you!

I’m able to get the project on the device.

The error on the android monitor triggered when I open the app is: 01-31 16:23:25.354: E/AndroidRuntime(13173): java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol “__aeabi_memmove” referenced by “/data/app/com.ndm.ndmre1-1/lib/arm/libUE4.so”…

What version of Android is your device running on? It would help if you could upload the full output log from the device using the instructions in my previous reply.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, thanks!

Hey ,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you!