Error alignment in same component

Hi friends, i have some error in alignment…
I have 1200 photo with a georef information, but in different pose, when i align the project i have some error in the same component, the road isn’t aligned.
I have insert more control point, but i fix in local area but unfix in the other area.

can you help me?
thanks

1 Like

Hi @geoanture86
Can you show the error here? What are your alignment settings?
What do you mean by this: photo with a georef information, but in different pose,
Are your control points spread evenly? Have you used fixed calibration parameters?

1 Like

I have solved, with more gcp
how is fixed calibration parameters?

i have another 2 question i have to open 2 topic?

1 is a not syncro with a color laser scanner and intensity laser scanner view with my gls 2000
2 why my model isn’t orrizontal and the laser scanner station yes? in the alligmnet i have blocked the laser scanner reference, but the final model was not alligned!

If you know the camera calibration parameters you can use them as fixed, which can provide more precise results:

Can you please rephrase your first question? What kind of scan do you have (colored or just intensity)? What are you laser scan import settings?

Also the second one? Can you share some print screen of this issue? Also used settings? How does look sparse point cloud after scans import and alignment? Is the scan georeferenced or in local system? What do you mean that you blocked scanner reference?

intensity and color
the parameters is fixed and already allignement. My question is, which view is correct? intensity or color? I think this problem is generated by the parallax error between camera and scanner because if i use another laser scanner blk g2, is not there.

are good the sparse point cloud

and why when export the complete model the mesh are in the different position.
i would like the same position of laser scanner scans

this is the parameters of laser scanner scans

Honestly, I’ve never seen something like that. As you wrote, there could be some misalignment of color and intensity. But RealityCapture import the cloud how it is. So I suppose you should use only intensity option during laser scan importing, as the color seems to be moved.
I suppose you can check this on your point cloud, which source is correct, but I suppose the intensity will be.
This scanner has an external camera?

What are you export settings? Do you have set the proper coordinate systems everywhere? Is this only laser scan project?

have a camera in the scanner but have an displacement of parallax, the scanner is gls 2000 Topcon.

the project have a uav photo but not georef.

now im testing with a new project… i write you in this day. thanks