Erro no UE4 Editor: Error

--------------------- In English -------------------
Hello I’m having trouble starting EU4 Editor, when I click on it begins to charge normal, more then appear error, I wonder if anyone can tell me how to solve it. Thanks in advance!

----------- Em Português BR ---------------------
Olá estou tendo problemas ao iniciar o UE4 Editor, quando clico nele começa a carregar normal, mais depois aparece esse erro, gostaria de saber se alguém sabe me dizer como resolvê-lo. Desde já obrigado!

Image of Error: Imagem do Erro.

Could you please post on AnswerHub? Be sure to include the requested files and info on your computer system detailed in post as well.

They will be able to help you determine the cause of . Be sure to leave a link to your question here as well once you post it.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Researched the answers but there is no question like that, what can I do?

he meant for you to ask or post your problem here:
https://answers.unrealengine.com/spaces/11/bugs-and-crashes.html

click then ask your question or report your problem. ( is the wrong place to ask)

from what I see, you are trying to load a 64 bit editor into either a 32 bit system or into a 32 bit directory. which is your computer 32 or 64 bit?

********** Google Translation *************** Tradução de Google ******

ele queria dizer para você perguntar ou coloque o seu problema aqui:
https://answers.unrealengine.com/spaces/11/bugs-and-crashes.html

clique em seguida, pedir a sua pergunta ou relatar o seu problema. (este é o lugar errado para perguntar)

pelo que vejo, você está tentando carregar um editor de 64 bits em um sistema de 32 bits ou em um diretório de 32 bits. qual é o seu computador 32 ou 64 bits?

Thanks for the translation, Ayretek, and the info, :slight_smile:

My computer is Windows 7 Ultimate version x64. Published there but no one answers :frowning:

couple of questions:

why are you using 4.4.0 version of the engine?
and are just now installing it on your computer or are you changing computers?
(don’t have to answer these first 2 questions)

and a possible solution is that the editor is 64 bit and you are trying to install it in your ‘Program Files’ that are 32 bit -> \Program Files (x86)
have you tried or I would try to install Unreal Engine Launcher & Editor in your normal ‘Program File’ folder instead. (the one w/o the (x86))

hope that helps :slight_smile:

*** Google Translation ***
algumas perguntas:

porque você está usando 4.4.0 versão do motor?
e só agora estão instalando-o em seu computador ou se você mudar computadores?
(não tem que responder a estas duas primeiras questões)

e uma solução possível é que o editor é de 64 bit e você está tentando instalar no seu ‘Program Files’ que são de 32 bits -> \ Arquivos de Programas (x86)
você já tentou ou gostaria de tentar instalar Unreal Engine Lançador e editor em sua pasta normal ‘Program File’ em vez disso. (aquele w / o do (x86))

Espero que ajude :slight_smile:

When I run the launch to install the engine, select the directory for files and 64-bit programs, but when the installation finishes is in the x86 directory.

Are you installing from the launcher or from source code? Can you try installing the latest version instead of 4.4.0 and see if that helps?

Here is the AnswerHub link for reference: Error UE4 Editor - Platform & Builds - Epic Developer Community Forums