Erro ao tentar iniciar a UE no Linux Mint após gerar binários

Problema: Estou tentando instalar a UE(Unreal Engine) no Linux, segui o tutorial disponibilizado na documentação da Epic Games, até então tudo tranquilo. Porém ao iniciar usando o comando “./UE4Editor” me aparece um erro ao chegar no 96%

Sistema

Linux Mint 20.1 MATE
Erro: Assertion failed: bSuccess [File:/home/usuario/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/VulkanRHI/Private/VulkanCommandBuffer.cpp] [Line: 458]

O que eu ja tentei:

Reiniciar
Procurar o erro
Contatar a Epic Games
Procedimentos realizados:

Configuração do github seguindo o tutorial da Epic Games
git clone
entrei na pasta
./Setup.sh
./GenerateProjectFiles.sh
make
./UE4Editor

Tutorial da Epic Games: [Clique aqui][1]

Anexo da tela de erro

Same question on ue4.27 ue5-early-access, tried to change to proprietary nvidia drivers but not working, then tried to run with ‘./UE4Editor -opengl’ still no effects.

Any solution would be appreciate.

I solved this problem by changing the graphics drivers to nvidia proprietary driver (while system default is nouveau display driver)

Open the ‘Additional Drivers’ application and choose the first one which shows “tested” abaft (figure 1 shows details).
Then restart.

![|)

This will exactly works cause the code at “VulkanCommandBuffer.cpp” that line indicates to find a valid device but it failed. And I found from the websites telling that ubuntu default display driver by nouveau cannot return the message that UE could verify, and that makes this error. (figure 2 shows the code in “VulkanCommandBuffer.cpp” for me in UE5-early-access is line 459, but I guess we are the same issue)

353215-screenshot-from-2021-11-28-21-22-53.png

Hope this may help.