Erorr in ue 4.7.3

HI,
first i downloaded the source file and after extracting it i use setup bat and download 3 gig and after that i used GenerateProjectFiles bat file and i get this error. by ignoring it i get it again in visual studio and result is failed compile! what should i do?
Problem parsing D:\UnrealEngine-4.7.3-release\Engine\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\BuildConfiguration.xml:
EXEC : error : BuildConfiguration Loading: Parsing Single value from “0/3” failed.

Hi Milad,

Did you download the .zip file containing the Engine source code, or did you create a local repository of the Engine on your computer and sync that to your GitHub fork of the Engine? Were there any errors or warnings when running Setup.bat? Could you please provide a screenshot of the error you receive when you run GenerateProjectFiles.bat?

Hi Milad,

We have not heard back from you for a few days. Do you still need help with this issue? I will be marking this post as resolved for internal tracking purposes, but please feel free to reopen this post with a comment at any time if you still need help.

I had the same problem. The problem was with changing the language and region. So float numbers become 0/3 instead of 0.3.

Change the windows region to united states and restart your computer then problem become solved.