Equivalent Scripting API to "Fix up Redirectors in Folder"?

Moving and renaming assets in Content Browser must be followed by a Fix up Redirectors in Folder op when done by hand. Is there an equivalent Python API?

According to the doc:

I should scan the ENTIRE project to fix up the PROJECT-wise redirectors whenever a renaming/moving happens. This is next to impossible considering how big the project could become. Can’t we fix the redirectors in a specified folder by scripting?

Since there is a Fix up Redirectors in Folder menu item there, isn’t there an API for this as well?

Good day everyone.
I think everybody knows what is Redirectors?

So, they appear often when you are moving or renaming your assets.
And there is a lot of issues when you want to fix them up.

This is the guide - how doing it faster.
Basically to see redirectors you have to enable “Filters->Others->Show Redirectors” in your content browser.
You can just right click on a redirector and select “Fix up” in the menu.
But also there is an option like “fix up redirectors in Folder” - it DOES NOT work.
Also, you can select multiple assets and press the Fix up button - it will do some work and will hide all redirectors, but will not fix them up. When you will restart Editor they will return back. Also

So today I spent about 3 hours fixing them 1 by 1.
When i became tired, i decided to create a script.

In windows everything is documented in the link above.
But i am working on mac os.

So the solution is:

1. Create a bash script like fix_redirectors.sh

#!/bin/bash
open “/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.25/Engine/Binaries/Mac/UE4Editor.app” --args /FullPath/To/YourProject/ProjectName.uproject -run=ResavePackages -fixupredirects -autocheckout -projectonly -unattended

1. Then do chmod +x fix_redirectors.sh
  2. Execute the script

I have to mention that it did not work in other way for me. I tried to use relative path to the project - console was just closed.

Thanks!