EQS Flowchart Failed to Save.

Yesterday, I was working on friendly and enemy AIs, however today I found that the EQS system had turned itself off, and my map would not open because it said that it was saved in a newer version. So I created a new map, a simple floor with a wall that AIs should walk around to get to me. The AIs did not walk around, and their focus was not working until I was directly behind them. The friendly AI did not focus at all, while the enemy AI snapped round 30 degrees and started shooting at me and killing me.

Finally, the EQS flowchart shown in the image failed to save because it was “partially loaded.” If anyone could help with this I would be grateful.

You have a lot going on.

A.

“AIs did not walk around, and their
focus was not working until I was
directly behind them”

You don’t give us enough info to help debug your issue. Images from the AI debugger ( use ’ key) would be useful. The relevant settings to adjust are under the AI perception component → Senses config–>AI sight config → Sight Radius, Lose Sight Radius, and PeripheralVision,Angle

B.

“The friendly AI did not focus at all,
while the enemy AI snapped round 30
degrees and started shooting at me and
killing me.”

Are you using IGenericTeamAgentInterface on your character? It will help you designate what is an enemy, and what is friendly. This interface will help you make use of the options to Detect Neutrals,Friendlies, or Enemies.

Its one of the few C++ only features. (Last time I checked anyway.)

C.

Finally, the EQS flowchart shown in
the image failed to save because it
was “partially loaded.” If anyone
could help with this I would be
grateful.

EQS is pretty buggy. It would be helpful if you could give us the EXACT steps to reproduce the fail to save issue. Also can you reproduce it on a Fresh Ue4 project with EQS enabled?