EQS crashing creating a new query

If I create an EQS query and just click on the “Root” node it causes the engine to crash.

Running it in Debug mode and poking around, I was able to find that a DetailsView variable being null is what’s causing the crash. The rest of the call stack has to do with Slate. I’ve tried clearing out the .vs, Intermediate, DerivedDataCache, Saved, and Binaries of both my project and all plugins being used. I’ve also tried disabling all my plugins. Not sure how to restore the project to working state.

LoginId:4624569b44aaa3f8f8926fadaa5c1471
    EpicAccountId:17a94c9dec1e4984853491fb1d7a65c9

Assertion failed: IsValid() [File:D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates/SharedPointer.h] [Line: 890]

UE4Editor_Core!AssertFailedImplV() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Misc\AssertionMacros.cpp:100]
    UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::CheckVerifyFailedImpl() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Misc\AssertionMacros.cpp:450]
    UE4Editor_EnvironmentQueryEditor!FEnvironmentQueryEditor::OnSelectedNodesChanged() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\EnvironmentQueryEditor\Private\EnvironmentQueryEditor.cpp:313]
    UE4Editor_EnvironmentQueryEditor!TBaseSPMethodDelegateInstance<0,FEnvironmentQueryEditor,0,void __cdecl(TSet<UObject *,DefaultKeyFuncs<UObject *,0>,FDefaultSetAllocator> const &)>::ExecuteIfSafe() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateInstancesImpl.h:374]
    UE4Editor_GraphEditor!SNodePanel::OnMouseButtonUp() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\GraphEditor\Private\SNodePanel.cpp:925]
    UE4Editor_GraphEditor!SGraphPanel::OnMouseButtonUp() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\GraphEditor\Private\SGraphPanel.cpp:648]
    UE4Editor_Slate!FEventRouter::Route<FReply,FEventRouter::FToLeafmostPolicy,FPointerEvent,<lambda_cc5aea9e7377b04ce85c30c65ec3889b> >() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Slate\Private\Framework\Application\SlateApplication.cpp:372]
    UE4Editor_Slate!FSlateApplication::RoutePointerUpEvent() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Slate\Private\Framework\Application\SlateApplication.cpp:4675]
    UE4Editor_Slate!FSlateApplication::ProcessMouseButtonUpEvent() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Slate\Private\Framework\Application\SlateApplication.cpp:5198]
    UE4Editor_Slate!FSlateApplication::OnMouseUp() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Slate\Private\Framework\Application\SlateApplication.cpp:5166]
    UE4Editor_ApplicationCore!FWindowsApplication::ProcessDeferredMessage() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\ApplicationCore\Private\Windows\WindowsApplication.cpp:2133]
    UE4Editor_ApplicationCore!FWindowsApplication::DeferMessage() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\ApplicationCore\Private\Windows\WindowsApplication.cpp:2585]
    UE4Editor_ApplicationCore!FWindowsApplication::ProcessMessage() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\ApplicationCore\Private\Windows\WindowsApplication.cpp:1809]
    UE4Editor_ApplicationCore!FWindowsApplication::AppWndProc() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\ApplicationCore\Private\Windows\WindowsApplication.cpp:852]
    user32
    user32
    UE4Editor_ApplicationCore!FWindowsPlatformApplicationMisc::PumpMessages() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\ApplicationCore\Private\Windows\WindowsPlatformApplicationMisc.cpp:130]
    UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Tick() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\LaunchEngineLoop.cpp:4762]
    UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Launch.cpp:169]
    UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:137]
    UE4Editor!WinMain() [D:\Build\++UE4+Licensee\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:268]
    UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\agent\_work\5\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
    kernel32
    ntdll