EpicLauncher work only if (-Opengl) Editor stop at 18%

Hello, I’m having issue since yesterday trying to reach Unreal Editor for the first time.
I think my computer hold the minimum specs and I can’t find any solution for now (after hours of search).
I can’t start EpicGameLauncher.exe unless I add -Opengl to the target launch in the exe properties.
Once it’s launched I’m able to download the last UE (4.12) but if I try to run it, pop-up show, run up to 18% then disapear…

I’ve already try to find any process associated with Unreal Editor on the task manager but there’s nothing (it only pop then hide if I try to launch editor)
I’ve already uninstall several times (including deleting any associate files)
My GPU drivers are up-to-date from manufacturer depot.
I’ve tried to manually launche editor from Epic Launch install dir, nothing pop.

Might the editor launch crash be caused by -Opengl option on EpicLauncher ?

Here’s my dxDiag file : DXDIAG

And the last log : LOG

And here’s one log after using -opengl : LOG-opengl
In this case, launcher does start (if launched as admin ofc) now I’ll try agin to download then launch editor (and pushing logs here)

Hi TheOneGazou,

I’m sorry that you are having an issue with the Epic Games Launcher. In order for us to offer the best support, we have recently modified the process for how Epic Games can help troubleshoot your Launcher issue. Please visit http://help.epicgames.com/ for technical support, here you can find information and solutions for common issues, as well as a contact form if you still need additional assistance. To access the contact form, please use the “Email Us” button under the “Contact Us” section. Thanks!