EpicGamesLauncher crashes immediately

I have tried everything I’ve seen on the troubleshooting page. Ive tried the " -http=wininet" the openGL one, debug one, and a few others. I am reinstalling because I had to reformat. I have updated with windows update. I have reinstalled over 10 times, and now I have noticed when it likes to crash. Fresh install it lets me sign in… opens the program, moment I click on the engine tab… crash crash crash… then everytime after with autosign in… crash after crash… Please help, as I am in the middle of a Art Test and I need to have it in engine to display soon.

Windows 8.1
Intel(R) Core™ i7-4790k CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00GHz
Ram: 16GB
64-bit OS, x64- based processor

Latest Log

DxDiag

Logs Ran Debug on the last one

Hey Scylefic, sorry for the inconvenience. We are still investigating this issue. It appears that the logs are getting cut off when the crash occurs. Could you try the following:

Right click the Epic Games Launcher shortcut on the desktop, and select properties. In the target line of the shortcut tab, after the installation path of the launcher in parenthesis, add the following: " -forcelogflush -debuglogging" (without quotes and make sure there is a space between these commands and what is already there).

Once you have done so, if you are able to reproduce the crash and post those new logs here, that should give us more information to investigate fully. Thanks for your patience.

Hey Scylefic, sorry for the inconvenience. We are still investigating this issue. It appears that the logs are getting cut off when the crash occurs. Could you try the following:

Right click the Epic Games Launcher shortcut on the desktop, and select properties. In the target line of the shortcut tab, after the installation path of the launcher in parenthesis, add the following: " -forcelogflush -debuglogging" (without quotes and make sure there is a space between these commands and what is already there).

Once you have done so, if you are able to reproduce the crash and post those new logs here, that should give us more information to investigate fully. Thanks for your patience.

Also, could you resend your dxdiag. I seem to have removed your last comment on accident.

Hey Scylefic. Are you using a proxy/VPN?

Logs
Not that I am aware of… fresh windows install.

What kind of anit-virus do you have(if any)?

This recent crash with the Epic Games Launcher has become a commonly reported issue. In order to focus our support efforts and consolidate information, we are going to close this post and redirect to the following location:

Epic Game Launcher crash - Programming & Scripting - Epic Developer Community Forums

We will review the information already provided here, and please feel free to add additional information to the linked post.

Thanks for your help and your patience while we work to resolve this issue.