EPIC store submission Form doubts

I am a solo game developer and i want to release my game in epic game store . And for that i have to fill the epic store submission form right?! In that they ask about company name and website which i don’t have . So what should i do now? Is it mandatory to have a legal game studio to release a game or is it not so necessary ? I can’t find answer for this question , so it’ll be cool if someone could clear my doubt , Thank you:)

I assume you don’t need a name. You don’t need one on Steam, and the Epic store is a lot more ‘open’.

Thank you for the reply . So should I just give my name instead !? Then what about website?

I put ‘none’ for both of them. Now, I just give the address of my steam page… :slight_smile:

Ohh , but I don’t have a steam account . Okay I’ll figure something out, thanks ClockworkOcean :slight_smile:
I’m new to Game Dev so Can you please explain what will happen after submitting the form , juz curious

Don’t know I’m afraid, I’ve only released on Steam so far… Just give it a go… :slight_smile:

Oh that’s cool… thanks anyway :slight_smile: