Epic looking for your feedback on the direction to take with Answerhub

Keep AnswerHub how it is now but change it to no more posting and close all topics there, keep as an archive site. We need the links intact as is because when we Google a UE problem/question we need the AnswerHub links to WORK! Right now I did just that and found what others have reported. “License Expired” when I need to read a link that solves the problem I’m having but I’ll be spinning my wheels probably for days now trying to ask in the new forums. All this move to this clunky new forum was a terrible move and now you want to make the rest of the information out there near impossible to get. For the next few years there will be just broken links to nowhere that developers could have used and save lots of time. You guys are going to kill Unreal Engine for small developers. We could Google an UE question we had before, but now it will be all lost. Going in reverse here. Should have left the old forum up but closed it for posting and called it an Archive and an extra resource and just left it at that. You guys could have then made this clunky new website on a new subdomain.

Just my 2 cents

2 Likes