Download

Epic **** launcher

Epic launcher stuck at ‘Please wait’ before downloading starts. Once got over with it after several times of restarting, but again when the downloading finally started I got stuck at fluctuating download count which increases and decreases over time to vain (resolved this issue with chunk speed=1). After this when the downloading finally completed it got stuck again at ‘please wait’ at the post processing screen. At this time I was starting to pull my hairs with both my hands in frustation. Finally after 5 days wasting over redownloading and restarting this **** launcher it finally installed. I was at the login screen and felt like I won some kind of world war. I then entered my login credential and guess what!? Stuck at please wait. Now I am going bald thanks to you guys.

Probably you need a faster/better more stable internet connection.

What are you using?
Something like this ? :stuck_out_tongue:

network.jpg

Hey Zapitup,

Sorry to hear there is a problem with connecting to the launcher. Please visit: http://help.epicgames.com for more assistance with it. Here you will find information and solutions for common issues, as well as a contact form if you still need help. I hope that works for you, but feel free to quote me and ask if you have any questions.

I stumbled across this post after 4 years lol. At first I thought this guy must be going through the same thing I was going back in the days. Turns out it was me. Looking back at it makes me laugh. I am sorry for those harsh words epic. the problem was my 60kbps internet connection at that time. P.S: I love you guys.

60kbps internet I’m so sorry you had to experience this.