Epic launcher locking up my PC after logging in

I am having an issue where when I open the EGL it is causing my pc to do a hard lock up. I open the launcher, login, then when the main launcher comes up my mouse will start dragging almost right away, then just locks up completely. I tried reinstalling the launcher as well. I am updated on my graphics drivers for sure and with windows updates (I believe windows are all up to date) with Windows 8.1. I am on an Acer Aspire V17 Nitro Black Edition, i7 4710HQ, 16gb ram, GTX860M GPU, driver version 359.06. It was working fine about a week ago when I was redownloading the UE4 kit, but today it keeps freezing.

I have attached my DxDiag.

DxDiag

Hi MostHated,

Based on your DxDiag, you only have an integrated GPU. This leads me to believe that the launcher is trying to use that instead of your dedicated GPU. Make sure your system is set to use the 860M GTX for the launcher and its associated programs. If you set your system to “high performance mode” where the dedicated GPU is always on, do you still have the same issue?

Hi MostHated,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try the suggestion that I mentioned above then post back here with the requested info.