Epic Launcher is crashing on startup (Windows 10)

Hi,

I’ve tried solutions from other posts but they’re not working for me.
Since I’ve upgraded to Win 10 Pro, Epic Launcher constantly crashes on startup. It looks like it can still update itself, but the moment it goes past loading screen, windows terminates the program and reports crash.

I have attached dxdiag and debug report (sorry for packing it as rar file but it wouldn’t allow me upload it otherwise)

If anyone could help me with finding solution to that, it would be great :slight_smile:

HI Elath,

Thank you for including your Debug Logs and Dxdiag. Make sure to try the suggestions here and let us know if anything works or not.

Hi TJ,

I’ve tried -OpenGL, reinstall and anything else that was suggested on answerhub but sadly, the issue is still there. As last resort I’m going to reinstall everything but atm can’t afford it time wise

Hi Elath,

There did not seem to be anything notable in the log, would it be possible for you to upload all the logs in the log folder maybe some of the previous ones caught something we can use.

Hi Elath,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try the suggestion that Antony mentioned above. Then post back here with the requested info.

Cheers,

TJ

I have the same problem … I opened my task manager , and then i opened game . When game opens EpicGamesLauncher.exe process i can see it only for 5 seconds and then it just vanish… I cant do anything with that one and i already done everything on Unreal Engine wiki and nothing helped me . Please help .

I have the same problem … I opened my task manager , and then i opened game . When game opens EpicGamesLauncher.exe process i can see it only for 5 seconds and then it just vanish… I cant do anything with that one and i already done everything on Unreal Engine wiki and nothing helped me . Please help .