Epic IS Unreal

I just wanted to say thank you! Thank you for giving the community UE4. I have been a fan of Epic since the release of UDK. Now, you have made all of my hobby dreams come true. I pay $20 a month for a full engine. I am not part of any indie development company, just a fan. I know I could cancel my subscription, but I do not want to just yet. I want to see what Epic has in store for us next. Thanks again. And keep Zak happy. He is fun to watch on the tutorials. Thanks for your hard work, dedication, and love for the community. It is a company like yours, Mr. Sweeney that holds the bar for other companies to aspire to. This is only my opinion. I have made nothing useful, nor have I earned any income. I am just a huge HUGE fan!

Fully agree, you guys are Epic! haha)

Thank you for the kind words. We are so glad to be able to provide such a powerful toolset to enthusiastic developers like yourself. We can’t wait to see what you do with it! (and I’ll be sure to pass Zak a cookie when I see him later)

Your words, my words.

Just wanted to say: Thanks Epic. Most of all, I love how supportive you guys are in the forums. The fact that you developers are interacting with us directly, here and in the answerhub, is awesome. I don’t regret my subscription at ALL, and I plan to remain subbed as long as I can afford it! :slight_smile:

I would say … Zak for President :smiley:

I really enjoy watching the tutorials, keep up the good work