Epic Games Launcher

I’m not sure if this is the place to put this or not, I could not find the Epic Games forum, but I’m unable to get onto the launcher, I’e tried reinstalling it, but it comes up with “We are currently experiencing connection issues and are retrying” this is the first time I’ve tried the launcher, and since it’s the only place I can play Fortnite, I don’t want to buy the game if I’m unable to play it.

1 Like

Hello

I’m sorry that you are having an issue with the Epic Games Launcher. In order for us to offer the best support, we have recently modified the process for how Epic Games can help troubleshoot your Launcher issue. Please visit http://help.epicgames.com/ for technical support, here you can find information and solutions for common issues, as well as a contact form if you still need additional assistance. Thanks!

we are currently experiencing connection issues and are retrying

Hello

For 18 days now Epic Games Launcher as been crashing. I;ve been in contact with support and given them all the logs and files requested by Support. They finally asked me to uninstall and reinstall the Launcher. Which was a pain because I lost all my downloaded games (but not the saves) which meant I had to download again any game I wish to play.
This did not resolve the issue and it continues to this day to crash with the windows report of a APPCRASH, Application Name: EpicGamesLauncher.exe, Exception Code: c0000005.
After the reinstallation of the Game’s Launcher it failed to correct the problem. I was told by support that “it appears that your issue will require more in-depth investigation. Having that in mind I have now escalated your ticket for further assistance, and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible”.
That was 8 days ago and I’ve had no reply. I sent another message yesterday but have received no acknowledgment from support.
Surely its now time for support to offer some solution to this problem

Regards 1Martman.

Hello I put the wrong email for my epic games account and now I cant verify it or play some of my games. Any suggestions

Hi to all and the team management. Sometimes when I open the Epic games launcher and go to the marketplace tab nothing shows up.

My Laptop is Dell Inspiron 3493 which comes with 8GB of Ram and has an intel core i5

I Am Done with Epic.

After the Epic game launcher told me I needed to update MechWarrior 5, and that new DLC was avaialble, I followed instructions, and now the game is borked. After an “Amazing Journey” (The Who, Tommy) through the world of unsatisfied customers, and no resolution to the problem, I am leaving Epic forever. I loved the Unreal Franchise, and I followed Willits and CliffyB, but no more. You take my money and then you shove a broken bottle up my euphamism. I am dedicated now to making a negative statement about Epic whenever and wherever the opportunity should arise. Enjoy your Fortnite pork-roll because that is your swan-song as far as I can see. C-U