Epic Games Launcher White Screen HELP

Bei mir startet der Epic Games Launcher nach dem Löschen des webcache nicht mehr

Bro do I have to redownload Fortnite after this step, because I am having this trouble second time andn did this step and I had to download Fortnite again.
So will I have to download Fortnite again

I’d be 99.99% sure it’s unrelated to deleting the webcache folder, have you run out of space on your disk? Only times I’ve seen trouble starting the launcher would be when disk is full, an update is in progress (can take ages to become responsive) … or it’s already running but having issues (kill the process in the taskbar and try again … launch it and leave it for a while.~30min)

Pretty sure the webcache wouldn’t cause this … possibly killing the epiclauncher while it’s updating might (if anything) :frowning:

Although, I have killed it a few times during updates and no harm … I’m not sure what would be causing you having to reinstall, sorry :frowning:

Thnaks. It worked like a charm. Had this problem since I updated the game launcher.

the link looped back to this one too. so i guess no fix? and these 2 above me were paid to say it worked? lol

TY this fix worked!! i was fine before the launcher was needing an update and then when it was at 75% it decided to give me the white screen. i only play STW so i dunno about carrying lol. havent been able to collect my daily in WEEKS because of it!! @Balmarky only thing now, despite pausing my fortnite update when i close the launcher from the hidden tabs it always asks if im sure i wanna close it as it will cancel my installations. like if its paused should it matter?! lol

I do not understand!!! :frowning: I am not good at english!!! I´ve come to part when I need to delete webcache

This one, by GidRedstone, worked!!

theres no webchace or username in my local disc and app data file