Epic games launcher; unreal tournament stuck, won't load account/profile

Good day to whoever read that and might help out,

the problem was already submitted to the epic games support, but it looks like the support only answers in the usual “I*m a robot”-way and answers with default answers that are no help at all.
The problem is this as seen in the attached image “launcher.jpg”.

Basically the game unreal tournament won*t pass this “looking up account” screen; it is stuck forever in that load.

I already tried all these solutions, some of them helped 2 - 3 times, but then suddenly stopped helping.

1. Support told to reset the password by using the option “I forgot my password”, this should “unlock” the account.
    It didn’t help.
  2. I tried all the solutions with port unblocking etc. here [link text][2] and here [link text][3] but no help either.
  3. I allowed every “.exe” file I found in the epic games and unreal tournament folder, allowing 100% access through the firewall and even turned off the windows firewall and defender. No help either.
  4. I turned off the internet vpn and the vpn-program. No help either.
  5. I found my own solution which helped at first but stopped after some times by deleting the “user_profile_2.local” file in the folder (on windows pc) “C:\Users"username”\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved" and all the files in “C:\Users"username”\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor".
  6. Started the epic gamesinstaller.exe and “repaired” the launcher; it helped one time but then not at all.
  7. run program as administrator; no help.
  8. epic games launcher is installed on drive C:\ and unreal tournament on drive G:; that*s a problem? It worked fine all the time.
  9. Reinstalling the whole launcher and game didn*t help either.

So I’ve no idea how to solve this bug; it clearly is a bug in either the launcher or unreal tournament.
But I’d would say the launcher, since unreal tournament had no updates for more than a year.
The problem started after the last launcher update, so it’s a indication.’
I also not the only one with that problem; another one I talked to had the same problem.

greetings

Hello,

For Unreal Tournament issues, please visit Epic Games Technical Support & Customer Service | Epic Games

There you will find various troubleshooting articles as well as a Contact Us button that you can use to get in touch with one of our support staff who can assist you further with this.

Thanks