Epic Games Launcher UI Quality of Life Improvements

HI! I have been using unreal since it went free and while there have been massive improvements on the launcher I think we could use with a few UI updates.
Library Update Notify

1.- Currently the engine and asset update notification indicates clearly that there is an update in this section. However, which asset needs to be updated is hard to find at a glance and even takes more effort than necessary. A simple outline could do the trick to indicate which assets require the update. Example below

2.- Since I’ve been using UE for a while, I’ve collected an extensive library of assets. While it currently does have categories in order to sort and a search bar which are very useful for narrowing down a specific asset and their technical category (Blueprints, VFX, Animations etc) It would greatly benefit from an option to make custom categories, this would allow for us sort and find assets relevant to a specific project, genre or purpose (learning, prototyping, etc)

3.- Another thing that would be useful is a way to organize or tag your own projects in the launcher. Currently there is no way to organize except to search via project name. My suggestion would be to add the same custom category or be able to create a launcher folder.

That’s my 3 cents for now. As Unreal has updated the engine in significant ways, it is sometimes difficult to find what you’re looking for in the launcher in it’s current version.

I hope at least one of these gets implemented. It’ll help those of us who are visually impared.