Apologies if this has been answered somewhere else but I’m having real problems with the games launcher. It quits after logging in with my account. After much Googling I’ve tried:
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher
- Adding “-OpenGL” to the path of the shortcut
- Updating my video drivers (GTX 1070 MaxQ)
- running the launcher as admin
- Setting the screen zoom to 100% (instead of the 200% it’s usually set to as it’s a 4k screen.
None of the above has any effect. I double click on the launcher, it logs in and then quits. Because of this, I’m unable to download updates or stuff from the Marketplace. The Unreal engine launcher still works and I’m able to open my projects in 4.22 which is the latest current engine version I have installed.
My system is a Gigabyte Aero laptop with a GTX 1070 Max Q card and 6 core i7 processor.
If someone has some advice I’d really appreciate some help.