Epic Games Launcher: Error No Version Received

I have tried everything that people have posted throughout forms and on wiki site and nothing at this time has helped me out at all. I really need to get UE4 up and running as soon as possible as I might have a possible job offer through a company that now uses UE4. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Budd Todd

Hi toddbudd88,

I’ve assigned someone to look into issue for you, and they may have some questions, but they won’t return to office until tomorrow morning. In meantime, have you checked Troubleshooting Guide?

There’s a section that includes information for this specific problem, so please try that first. Thanks!

Yes sir I’ve tried all of these options and nothing at this time has worked for me at all :frowning: . This is very stressful but thanks for putting someone on this issue and I hope they’ll be able to find me a solution.

Thanks,

Budd Todd

Hi toddbudd88,

I’m sorry that you are having this issue. I see that you posted on some other questions as well and so far nothing has worked for you. Just to be sure because it’s a common mistake, when you tried " -http=wininet" fix, did you make sure to take out quotation marks and leave in space like pictured below?

If that still doesn’t work, could you follow steps towards bottom of link provided to generate your Debug logs? Once you do, post them here.

I’ve tried everything that trouble shooting page has to offer and nothing at this time has yet to work :frowning: .

Please make sure that you post information that I requested above. We will need it to continue investigating.

link text

Hi toddbudd,

I took a look at your logs, are you absolutely sure you’re not behind a proxy? If you’re not sure try check with this website: http://amibehindaproxy.com/

-Max B.

Max,

I just checked with that website and I’m not behind any kind of a proxy. What should I try next?

Thanks,

Budd

Okay I found issue and it should be updated into trouble shooting page … All issue was that my Windows was not 100% up to date.

Thanks,

Budd Todd