Epic Games Launcher crashing on startup

Hello.
I have a problem with Launcher. It keeps crashing on my, on startup. I have included a video in the bottom of this question. Thanks for the help - Casper

Video: Dropbox - File Deleted

Hi caspersn2,

Please take a look at our Launcher Troubleshooting Guide and see if any of the information there can help you. If not, please follow the instructions towards the bottom for getting your dxdiag and Launcher logs. I’ve assigned a member of our staff to look into this for you, and they’ll let you know if they need anything else.

Hi. None of the troubleshoting helped.
Here is my DxDiag and DebugLogs: link text

Hi caspersn2! The video was very helpful! It looks like perhaps when the community page uses our chromium integration, the crash occurs then. There was a newer version of the launcher released since your original post, could you see if the issue will still reproduce in this latest version, and if so, upload a new zip of the logs after causing it a few times? Thanks!

Hi caspersn2,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try the suggestion that Swifty mentioned above. Then post back here with the requested info.

Cheers,

TJ