Epic Games Launcher crashing on startup

Hello.
I have a problem with Launcher. It keeps crashing on my, on startup. I have included a video in bottom of this question. Thanks for help - Casper

Video: Dropbox - File Deleted - Simplify your life

Hi

Please take a look at our Launcher Troubleshooting Guide and see if any of information there can help you. If not, please follow instructions towards bottom for getting your dxdiag and Launcher logs. I’ve assigned a member of our staff to look into this for you, and they’ll let you know if they need anything else.

Hi. None of troubleshoting helped.
Here is my DxDiag and DebugLogs: link text

Hi caspersn2! video was very helpful! It looks like perhaps when community page uses our chromium integration, crash occurs then. There was a newer version of launcher released since your original post, could you see if issue will still reproduce in this latest version, and if so, upload a new of logs after causing it a few times? Thanks!

Hi

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try suggestion that Swifty mentioned above. Then post back here with requested info.

Cheers,

TJ