Epic Games Laucher won't install

I’ve downloaded the installer .msi file, but when ever i click it, nothing happens. I’ve follow the instructions on the FAQ and it says it cannot open the installation log file. I had no issues installing on my laptop, however it wont work with my computer. My computer has just been formatted. Its got Vista 64 bit OS with 4 GB ram. Intel Core Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz, and an nvidia 9400 graphics card (not the recommended spec but works well with other game engines). I have no issue running other programs (photoshop etc)

Any suggestions?

Hey Tomtomh5,

After reviewing the information you’ve given me regarding your computer, unfortunately, your graphics card does not support DirectX 11 or OpenGL 3. Therefore, you would not be able to run the engine on this specific computer. It would be possible to run the engine, if you switched the graphics card however, it would still be under the recommended specifications.

What are Unreal Engine 4’s system requirements?
For developing with UE4, we recommend a desktop PC with Windows 7 64-bit or a Mac with Mac OS X 10.9.2 or later, 8 GB RAM and a quad-core Intel or AMD processor, and a DX11 compatible video card. UE4 will run on desktops and laptops below these recommendations, but performance may be limited.

Let us know if we can be of any additional assistance, thanks!

I don’t think that the graphics card is the problem. I have a high-end spcecification computer that I can set to overclock when I run games and for some reason, it won’t download Epic Games Launcher when I click the Install button. I have tried switching off my Firewall but it makes no difference. My graphics card is an NVIDIA 1070 connected to an Acer Predator G-sync. The whole system was customised so speed and performance would not be a problem. Still can’t download the game.