Epic Games Developer Portal Issue

We’re aware of an issue that is currently preventing users from accessing the Epic Games Developer Portal. We are working to resolve this error and update this topic once it’s resolved.

1 Like

Hey Amanda, thank you for the update.
We were planning to release a bunch of keys for our game to do a closed testing phase TONIGHT. Do you have an ETA? Otherwise, we will need to figure out a plan B asap.

Looks like the Portal should be live again! Mind giving it a try?

Thanks Amanda! It does indeed work now, keys have been released and user are seeing the game pop in their library! :pray:

1 Like

Edit: It appears to be restored now!

RESOLVED: While it is back up, I am still missing 2 organizations and products from my dev portal.

1 Like

No problem—good luck with the tests tonight!

Another downtime fail . Glad to know devs still are struggling since the first update . Not really I have literally waited all night for every update just to be disappointed and wait 4-5+ h just to play this game hope is literally demolished at this point.

Grate game love what y’all do but let people know the real downtimes and stop raising people’s hopes then leave them in the dark or tell them it’s gonna be 2h extra then 2 more hours then another 2h . Kinda gets old blizzard and activation don’t even have this problem and they have the same amount of players if not more

@Amanda.Schade Hi Amanda, I’ve discovered an issue with the Marketplace Support contact page. If one selects “Customer” > “UE Marketplace” > “General Feedback / Other” all messages will be incorrectly sent to Epic Games PLAYER SUPPORT instead of to MARKETPLACE SUPPORT.

Unfortunately, the people at the Player Support department are not able to assist with my inquiry and claim they are not able to forward my message to the correct department.

My issue is security related as I discovered a link that appears to be a phishing attempt to impersonate the Epic Games Marketplace. I was hoping Epic Games would take security more seriously, but it seems people are just ignoring my message.
Case Number: 00734997

Thanks very much for your time.

SOLVED: The Unreal Marketplace team finally responded and confirmed the link was legitimate: “the launcher version of the UE Marketplace”.