Epic Games account deleted

Hi, everyone - I haven’t been playing for the past 2 years or so and yesterday I finally tried to log into my Epic Games account but it just redirected me to the register page. I asked my friends if they still have me as their friend and they said no, later we figured out that my display name was changed to something random and someone else now has my old username. Now I have no way to sign in to my old account, tried contacting support and gave them everything I have, receipts ID and stuff like that and they said that it is not enough and that informations are not correct. Has anyone had a similar problem, any advice or help?

Thanks,
Lovro

Same exact situation here, i had lots of progress on my account and it was a really old account with money invested in it… please let me know if you get help.

Hi. The exactly same is for me now too, havent been playing for about a year, and the account is gone from everywhere

Hi there, i had the exact same problem, and you won’t like the information i will give at all, and i’ve been through it too… basically someone infiltered your epic games account and from what the epic games player support says… the hacker literally deleted it. and an account deleted is an account permanently deleted. Every bit of progression you had as loyal OG player disapeared in a matter of 14 days. You and me both have lost our accounts. However i did not ask the question if there would be a possibility to have all the currency back since we supposedly weren’t the ones who deleted the account but the hacker. i honestly doubt epic games could do something so nice …