Environmental Artist / Designer [Majority Of Models Included]

Introduction:
Hello, I am Adam and I am currently looking for someone to design/edit a 3D Model I am currently working with for an eventual VR Experience.

Description:
Currently I am very busy in terms of trying to start my VR Experience idea. With that said, I obtain a 3D Model Town that is the main “base/environment” for this experience. Considering the 3D Model was created in a modeling program, importing this model into game engine(s) (Ex. Unreal Engine, Unity,…) obviously results in no transparent windows, textured doors, etc. So, I am also asking to replace these “Window(s)” & “Door(s)” with realistic (3D) Models. With that intended, I am requesting someone that is willing to remove these textured (Non - 3D) windows and doors, then replace them with doors and windows and place vegetation[Also Included] in suitable areas, and also remove fences and such as it is quite time consuming for someone with a schedule like myself. I know it is not the most unique request, but must be completed in regards to carrying on with the project.

IMPORTANT:

[IF UNSURE HOW TO REMOVE WINDOWS AND DOORS, I CAN PROVIDE A VIDEO TUTORIAL]

[PROJECT IS IN UNREAL ENGINE]

[I ONLY NEED ONE QUARTER OF THE TOWN TO BE EDITED AT THE MOMENT]

[IF YOU RUN INTO THE PROBLEM OF, NOT BEING ABLE TO MOVE INDIVIDUAL MODELS IN UNREAL ENGINE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, AS I CAN EASILY RESOLVE THE PROBLEM]

[SOME MODELS ARE INCLUDED WITH ACCEPTANCE OF PROJECT]

[ACCEPTANCE OF PROJECT MEANS USING THESE MODELS WITH PROJECT[ONLY], NOT KEEPING FOR OTHER USES]

For more information regarding the project:

What I Need Removed:

1. All Fences

2. All Doors

3. All Windows

4. All Vegetation ( Trees, Bushes, Plants… Etc. ) ( Example Of What Needs To Be Removed Attached )

What I Need Added:

1. All Fences, Which Are Taken Out, Now Need To Be Replaced ( Provided 3D Model(s)

2. All Doors, Which Are Taken Out, Now Need To Be Replaced ( Provided 3D Model(s) )

3. All Windows, Which Are Taken Out, Now Need To Be Replaced ( Provided 3D Model(s) )

4. All Vegetation, Which Is Taken Out, Now Needs To Be Replaced. Also, Need Grass In All Acceptable Locations. ( Some Provided 3D Model(s) ) ( Designer Needs To Provide - Trees, Hedge, Plants)

5. Add “Outdoor Furniture” In Reasonable Locations ( Provided )

Extra:

I also need collision added to every 3D model in the project.

Also, would be great for extra things like wind sounds, cars (In Driveways/Side Of The Road), Etc.

Models:

The models I am providing are:

1. Town (One Quarter) .RAR

2. Town Textures (Needs to be in the same folder as the “Town” file when imported to apply textures to 3D model(s) (Town) .RAR

3. Door set (Containing 10 different 3D models of doors) .FBX

4. Window Set .FBX

5. Outdoor Furniture .RAR

6. Outdoor Furniture Textures (Needs to be in the same folder as the “Outdoor Furniture” file when imported to apply textures to 3D model(s) (Outdoor Furniture) .RAR

7. Grass Pack .7Z / .UNREALASSET (Needs to be added to Unreal Assets located in project folder when imported, to have textures apply)

Conclusion:

If you are interested in such work, please contact me at VRPT.CEO@gmail.com for more information. Also, I will provide photos of models in Gmail.