Unnanounced Unreal 4 Title
Torn Banner Studios
Torn Banner Studios is looking for a talented, team oriented Environment Artist to contribute to our team’s future projects. We are a team of around 25 developers. This is an on-site, full-time, paid position. We are located in Toronto, Canada near Ossington Station.
At Torn Banner we understand that long, hard hours are not conducive to being a happy, healthy person. Combine this idea with a flat studio structure and profit sharing and you’ve got ideals that promote a positive, low stress environment to help us create awesome games. As a small team of developers, each individual has a huge impact on the final product that we put out, so we put emphasis on being open with each other, giving/receiving critical feedback, and not letting an false sense of authority cloud our vision. The more eyes and input that we have from different disciplines and personality types, the better our releases will be.
- Profit sharing
- 4 weeks Paid vacation
- A no crunching policy
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Monthly learning credit
- Weekly happy hour
- Healthcare & benefits
- An exceptional portfolio of work that exemplifies the creation of high quality environments.
- 2+ years of professional game development experience.
- Expert within the Unreal Engine 4.
- Expert knowledge of game environment development processes, from sculpting to retopo, baking, uvs, texturing, etc.
- Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to provide in depth critique.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Personally motivated.
- English Speaking.
- Willingness to move to Toronto.
- Love the Medieval Era and melee combat.
- Background in traditional art.
- Concept Art skills.
- Particle FX skills.
Please send all applications and portfolios to: firstname.lastname@example.org