Enviroment: Desert

Hello guys. I am totally new in UE4. I was a Quest3D user for a long time. I hope i get some feedback and help from you guys on my recent project.

First thing first, how can i use a fully dynamic lighting for my level?

Thanks in advance.

://-rahimi.net/

Looks good, but the rocks seem a bit too smooth. Maybe change their roughness?

Thanks. I set their roughness to 0.5. Is it ok?

I setup a grass. But it lighting have a problem. It don’t get any shadow or lighting from the world. Any idea what might be wrong?
Thanks.

Looks pretty cool!

Which lights do you use? -> set them to dynamic otherwise when you want to use static shadows: https://answers.unrealengine/questions/153184/why-foliage-doesnt-receive-static-shadows-if-i-dis.html :slight_smile:

Thanks. I set the sun light to dynamic. Now must see the result of the baking.
Another issue is that i want to use a full dynamic lighting but after i set the ConsoleVariables.ini to this ;r.LightPropagationVolume=1 i can not find “Affect Dynamic Indirect Lighting” option in my directional light. and i don’t have any GI in my level. don’t know what is wrong with Light Propagation Volumes GI

Is (Affect Dynamic Indirect Lighting) the same as (Dynamic indirect lighting)? Its name changed?

Finally i setup a good grass.

Light Propagation Volumes GI

use some post process volume + color grading ,
good job so far

Thanks. Yes i adjust color grading. Result is much more better now.

You should post the results of the color grading! :slight_smile:

Here is the result of color grading.

I guess Cell wasn’t able to find 17 and 18 in time.

Fantastic job btw!

That’s really cool!

Looks amazing!

Thank you guys.
As you can see in the image there is a diffuse lighting issue with landscape. It seems in lit mode normal of the landscape is not fully correct. Any idea what might be wrong?

Solved: Problem was from porting normal map.