Entry point Not Found

I’ve run a problem launching the 4.25 program. It said “The procedure entry point DXGIGetDebugInterface1 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll”. I’ve verified it and ran it again, it still have the same problem. A brief of what happened prior was that I had 4.24.3, and I was running into UI problems where it stopped responding (but seems to be working when I clicked save but wasn’t showing any feedback), so I was trying to uninstall it but could not find it in Control Panel because it looked like it didn’t exist. I eventually decided to just delete the Unreal folder since I was unable to find a way to delete it (It wasn’t until afterward that I found out that I should have gone to the library on the top, not the side). So I have two problems, one is the entry point error and another is the UI’s failure to function as it should. I’ve read that the reason for it is being Windows not updating but I’m using Windows 7 so updating it is not possible at this time.

What can I do to resolve the entry point not found problems and the UI’s problem?

Having the same problem after installing 4.25.1 on W7 64-bit with perfectly well working engine before that. Any ideas on solutions? Are we being forced on W10 or Linux?

Have you solved this problem?

Same question. Does anyone know how it affects a game?