Entities moving incredibly slowly

I’m using mass for enemies in my project, and once the player gets close an actor belonging to the entity is spawned. I’m using a very simple behavior tree for the enemy AI with a MoveTo task, but for some reason the enemies are moving super slowly.

This is my behavior tree:

And this is my AI controller:

I’m not sure what could be causing them to move so slowly. Does anyone have any insight?

Could be multiple things. Collision, an incorrect max walk speed, a culling optimisation, or something else related to physics. I hope this listed scope will help you make some findings.

agree with 56legion on this, at least you are safe from getting killed by enemy :D:D

I checked all, and they all seem to look right/be working fine. I ran the behavior tree on a non-mass entity and it works normally, so I think my problem might be something related to mass.

do you have any perf stats when you run it?, di you also try lets say 2 instances only instead of so many just to eliminate obvious

Then, it can be related to the navigation system. Can you try to disable pawn collision for all the enemy actors? Another issue that I see is that some of the actors aren’t possessed. That can be related to the spawn limit.

It’s funny playing with MassCrowds subsystem…:rofl:

Turns out it was a problem with my mass entity config! I had the agent movement trait set to actor to mass, it should’ve been mass to actor!