Enterprise Epic Launcher Installer or hide game library and adverts for all users?

Is there a way to hide the game library and adverts for all users or is the enterprise Epic Games Launcher installer still available?

I believe previously, there was an “enterprise” installer that was available that automatically had these disabled by default but I cannot find it anymore.

Hi Dean,

I’ve never heard of the Enterprise Launcher, but in the current Launcher settings there is a checkbox for ‘Hide Game Library’.

I’m unsure if hiding the Library disables adverts, so I’d probably disable the ‘Desktop Notifications’ in the settings as well.

Cheers!

Thank you, there used to be a version of the Epic launcher installer that could be downloaded from the UE website which had these settings automatically disabled. I have found that for a single user, you can disable notifications and the game library via the settings menu. However, I am looking for an option that will let me disable these for all users and was hoping that may be possible either via a command in the msi or by modifying a file or reg key.

You’re welcome.

I think that @Stephen_Ellis was involved with enterprise at one point.

If my summoning spell :magic_wand: :open_book: works he may be able to help answer or direct your question. (I imagine that many institutions have wanted to do what you are asking)

Thank you for the summoning attempt but it looks like we have been unsuccessful. I have spoken with those that would be affected if I deploy a standard version and they have agreed that I should be fine to just deploy that one.

However, it would still be very useful if this was possible and I am sure plenty of other people would find it useful.